I am programme leader for the MSc in Audio and Music Technology, Department of Electronic Engineering, University of York.
I also teach on a number of audio-related modules at both undergraduate and masters level including:
- Music Technology, Creation and Perception (Y1 B/MEng)
- Voice production and synthesis (Y2 B/MEng)
- Music Performance Analysis Systems (Y4 MEng/MSc)
- Acoustics and Psychoacoustics (MSc)
- Virtual Acoustics (MSc)
- Project Development (MSc)
- Personal Professional Practitioner (MSc)
I am dedicated to establishing inclusive and engaging learning environments where all students can thrive. The MSc Audio and Music Technology is suitable for students with science, engineering or arts backgrounds, who want to gain a deeper understanding of the technology behind music and audio processing and programming. Each year we welcome a diverse cohort of students from across the UK and around the world.